Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hey everyone!  Like many of you, I am a busy mom.  It is easy to use this is an excuse to skip working out and eat unhealthy quick food. I don't know about you, but when I am driving home from a busy day at work and a shoe flies from the backseat and hits me in the head, I am very tempted to stop at a drive through rather than go home and cook a meal that requires energy! I have to physically stop myself from taking the fast food exit when my kids start making noise in the backseat simply for the sake of making noise.  I swear they have a secret contest to see who can make mom lose her marbles in the car first. :)  I would love to use this blog as a way to keep myself motivated and hopefully motivate others as well.  I will post daily recipes and workouts.  Let's do them together to stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment