Friday, October 18, 2013

Alright, well here I am up at 6:30 on my day off so I can work out before my kids get up.  I find if I don't do this, I will find every excuse not to work out.  Not only that, but I feel guilty busying my kids so I can work out.  I would MUCH rather hang out with them while they still want me to! What do other people do to get their work out in? Sometimes, thinking about this is the motivation I need to get out of bed.  :)  Today, I am going to do one of the HIIT workouts from Turbo Fire.  These are great because they are high intensity, but not as long.  I also wanted to share a healthy recipe I made last night.  The original recipe called for cream of chicken soup, but I replaced it to make this more healthy.  It also called for refrigerated biscuits which of course are not as healthy.  You could make your own biscuit dough by mixing 2 cups of wheat flour, 1T baking powder, 1/2 t of salt, 2T sugar (or Splenda), 1/4 C butter, and 3/4 cup milk.  Here is the link to my Pinterest post I made with the rest of the recipe.  It was YUMMY and even my kids and hubby liked it!  My two-year-old ate three servings!!!! 

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/57280226484443665/

No comments:

Post a Comment