Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I ran to the grocery store after work because even though it is frigid out, I was giving Old Mother Hubbard a run for her money.  I was looking for something I could make quickly after shopping but that would still be decently healthy.  I saw Tyson Fajita Chicken Strips in the freezer section.  They are precooked so I decided I would try them in Chicken Wraps.  I used BBQ sauce, ranch, shredded cheese, and whole wheat tortillas. 
Per the directions on the bag, I cooked the chicken in the microwave for 2 minutes so it would not be frozen.  While it cooked, I mixed two parts BBQ to one part Ranch Dressing in a bowl.  I then added the chicken and stirred until it was coated thickly. 

Start a skillet pan heating at about "4" heat and spray it with cooking spray.  Place cheese in the tortilla and cover it with chicken.  Fold the tortilla and secure it with a toothpick so it will stay closed.  Once the pan is hot, cook the tortilla on each side until toasted.  I did about 3 minutes on each side.  That is all!  Talk about easy. 


Be sure to remove the toothpick, then devour this bad boy because it is GOOD.  My husband was skeptical at first, but after the first bite asked me if I could make another one for his lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment